Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone Just wanted to start up this journal. All of my equiptment will be here this week. here are my specs so far

130w 30" coralife light(I'm not going to run the full 130 watts all the time at frist though)
Pressurised co2
I am going to try modifying the EI dosing to fit my needs
ADA amazonia aquasoil

for plants I have the following on the way:

HC
rotala sp "mini"
rotala sp Green
L. Aromatica
wisteria
anubias "petite"
Downoi

here is my hardscape so far

here is the planned aquascaping

Let me know what you think!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Rock placement in second picture was better, I think. It allowed a nice trail with a perfect curve. I highly suggest that you use that one instead BEFORE you plant!!! Regardless, I love your driftwood!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hows this look?? I made a more defined trail.. I also decided to add a java fern and I had to plant my HC because it was starting to die on me. I figured I would just take my chances with the "Melting Plants".. they wer going to melt anyway, I just hope they make it now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well its starting to come together finally. Here are some updates:
here you can see some new growth on the downoi and its the only plant that pearls for me so far

here is my fissiden wood!! What a PITA!

here is a few stems of rotala sp. 'mini' it's a cool little plant but I am not real sure what I am going to do with it yet

some rotala colorata FREEBIE from a purchase!!!

Full tank shot so far. I have some anubias nana 'petite' coming to cover the driftwood on the left and some l Aromatica for the bare spot in the back left corner..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.