Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my experience with Buceplant.
AND IT IS JUSTIFIED.

I first ordered from buceplant, some crypts, wallichii, and some other plants like Hygrophilia compacta.
When they came (this was earlier last month) they all arrived Dead. Melted. Nothing useful.

So I wrote a 1 star review on their website, stating my experience.

They contacted me bribing me to redo my review, by sending me more crypts, all Alive. (weird huh?)

Then I wrote an email to them saying, please next time get it right the first time (basically) because they had a HUGE algae outbreak that also was on the plants they sent me, and it ended up infesting my low tech tank. (BBA)

My second experience, TODAY, I wanted to buy some plants that other websites did not offer, so I went to buceplant, decided to give them a second chance because its America, land of second chances.
So I placed my order, and I receive an email about 30 minutes later, saying:
" Your order has been canceled as requested "
?
I didn't cancel my order... Strange...
So I send Buceplant an email saying this:

"Hey Buceplant,
My grandmother got me this order for my birthday, and she says she didn't cancel it.
And I didn't cancel it either.
What happened? order is*#3927

Thanks
Nate"

They then replied:

"Hi Nate,

Thank you for giving our store another try. Based on our previous emails, it appears that our plants are not up to your expectations.* We have issued you a full refund for your order. There are many other online aquatic plant stores, we hope you have a better experience with them.* Happy Birthday and best of luck!

Thank you and best regards,
Team Buce Plant"

So in essence they are saying, since you don't give us a good review or like us at all, your business is not welcome here. lol BucePlant is horrible. I'm also seeing other 1 star reviews pop up on their site. And they blacklisted me :)

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Buceplant
"We have resolved the issue with you already "
No we haven't... ? You said that you were going to call my Grandmother... Which is creepy to say the least.

And also a BBA outbreak doesn't just happen. I'm an "intermediate" aquascaper and i always have algae issues on check, didn't have a BBA issue until your crypts came to my tanks.
Which later on I noticed the BBA forming on as a surface.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also learned that Buceplant deletes reviews on their website :) No wonder they have a 4 1/2 star rating!

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BucePlant called me this morning, out of their personal time, which to me is nice customer care.
And they said they felt as if I attacked them, and I don't want them or anyone else to think this at all. I was writing my experience down so people could see or learn from it as I did. My review is just that, a review, a little article on what my experience was like with this product and/or company. BP also said, that my review I wrote on Cabomba Aquatica was removed (3 times) because it had nothing to do with the plant, of which I denied because it had to do with that plant imo.
Reason I wrote the review on that plant was because that is one of the 3 plants they denied me the right to order. So it was a necessary subject to write a review under. At the end of the phonecall, I was kind of confused, because they said we hope you can buy from us again, and I tried doing this (this is where my review came from) but I was denied service, which to me makes no sense and is confusing. So I thought maybe it was something just said, in the moment maybe.

Alright so I think that's the end of my review.

Thanks
Nate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.