Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have used buce plants once and I was not over joyed with the results. The specific issue is one of the plants I ordered was quite nice above the rock wool but once i removed the rock wool everything covered was rotten so the plant naturally didn't do well (it was a sword so there wasn't much of a chance of recovery). I did not complain about this plant hence i can't complain about a lack of refund. Having said that a second plant in the same order also arrived in very poor shape (flamingo crypt) and this one i did complain about given the price point and they did promptly refund. Does this make them a 'bad' vendor - i wouldn't go that far as i've only used them once and they did refund for the plant i did complain about but there are other vendors i've used that i've generally been happier about so i haven't tried them a second time. To go a step further I know (via forums) of numerous folks that have been very happy with buceplants so that should also be taken into consideration.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.