Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 90 gallon. I water change 2 times a week at 30%. I usually add my ferts after the water change. Going by the dosing schedule on the back which says add 5-15ml per 30 gallons once to three times a week. This is for the Pro Plant and Freshwater Plant. I have 324 watts of t5ho and 2 bbs with pressurized CO2. With this being a high tec setup in my opinion, should i be dosing the max dose of 45 ml of each after my water changes 2 times a week? Some of my more difficult plants include HC, L. Aromatica.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
I would say you need to dose more than twice a week, other than just after water changes. Not sure what the two ferts contain that you are dosing, but make sure you are dosing nitrates,phosphates,potassium & micros.

·
Registered
299 Posts
2 bps sounds pretty low for co2 for a 90gallon tank unless your bubbles are huge. I have mine at 2-3 bps on my 29 gallon. With that much light you need your co2 to be spot on at all times or u will have algae issues arise.:fear:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.