Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm unsure if anyone else is experiencing this but whenever I post a quick reply it attempts to post 2 posts at once and that results in my getting the "you must wait 30 seconds between posts..."
anyone?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yes I have been getting that. I abort the message after it goes to the 30 second propmt and only the original message is posting.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It happens for me as well,I do what Bruce does after making sure the original did indeed post,thankfully the 30 second rule avoids us actually posting everything twice.

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
I'm glad you posted this thread I was about to start my own. It is driving me crazy. Almost every post I do double posts for some reason even though the post button is clicked only once. It shouldn't be allowed to happen since there is a cool down timer when replying to the same thread. It occurs no matter which computer/smart phone/internet connection I use.

It actually double posts for me, there is no 30 second prompt when I post. I have had to merge several of my own posts to prevent excess posts.

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is still happening btw. just letting you know in case you wanted some feedback on the problem

1 - 20 of 25 Posts