Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Description: Drs Foster & Smith is an online retailer of pet products including a complete line of planted aquarium supplies.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This website is nicely organized and easy to navigate. Product selection is generally good with detailed specifications and reviews being provided for many of the items they sell. Prices are generally attractive on lighting and fertilizer products, especially during one of the frequent sales. Shipping is top notch. I often receive items ordered in less than 5 days with the standard ground shipping.

Rating9
Prosnice website design, good product selection, quick shipping
Conssome items can be pricey when not on sale
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Drsfostersmith is fast, and deliverys on time. Great turnaround time, and products are well packaged. Request a catalog and get $5 your first order with them.

-John N.

Rating9
ProsFast and well packaged
ConsNone
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is my second favorite online store. They have a great turn around on shipping. The website is very easy to navigate, and locating items can be done with ease.

Rating9
ProsWebsite is easy to navigate, shipping is fast
ConsNot as cheap as some other online stores
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
42 Posts
I order all dry goods from them as their customer service is exceptional and prices are great. Their sparkling gourami's from Liveaquaria.com were the best I had ever seen.

Rating9
ProsExcellent variety of products
Conscan't tell ghost shrimp from Amano's
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts