Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Tell you what Naomi, send me one and if I an reproduce it, I will send you back 3 :)

Honestly, I wonder if this plant is an annual. Quite possible Fishfry's plants were in a state where they belived it was spring and time to reproduce, spending a lot of energy to enlarge the rhiozomes and such. Some enviromental change caused them to think that season had passed now they are just enjoying their long twilight years.

Victri, did the plants you raised from seed grow in this manner before changing to flower bearing specamines?

Just the latenight ramblings of a tired plant dork:)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Any more insite on this problem? My one Eriocaulon has produced maybe 20 flower stalks and buds and has stopped growing leaves. I wonder if there is any way to save it at this point?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Currently the plant is in pool filter sand with heavy water column dosing and high CO2, moderate to high light. What would you consider to be the right conditions and do you recommend I place a piece of Flourish root tab under it?

I will say, it figures that this plant is right in the middle of a tank I hope to have ready for the AGA. Don't mess with it, don't move it he says. Shoot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts