Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, happy new year!!! I have some plants for sale :

Anubias Barterii, super easy and gets pretty big. its a little beat up because it was growing outside of my 75, $10

2 bunches of Narrow Leaf Java Fern, easy and pretty but slow grower. $25/bunch

Bolbitis Sm Form, this one stays close to a foot tall and under (vs my lf form that is about 2 feet long)
$25

will post photos shortly.

Shipping is $7.50 , I ship via usps 2-3 days to most of the states. please watch your weather, its fairly nice in the Virginia area with barely reaching freezing temps and up to the upper 40s lately..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello, happy new year!!! I have some plants for sale :

Anubias barterii, super easy and gets pretty big. Its a little beat up because it was growing outside of my 75, $10

2 bunches of narrow leaf java fern, easy and pretty but slow grower. $sold

bolbitis sm form, this one stays close to a foot tall and under (vs my lf form that is about 2 feet long)
$sold

Shipping is $7.50 , i ship via usps 2-3 days to most of the states. Please watch your weather, its fairly nice in the virginia area with barely reaching freezing temps and up to the upper 40s lately..
updated

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Updated:

Hello, happy Easter!!! I have a ton of plants for sale, the anubias mostly have some algae from being next to an uncovered window since i moved 2 months ago and sigh, I hate my brother. did a bleach dip yesterday. also, they were growing outisde of my 75! :O

about 4 bunches of Narrow Leaf Java Fern, easy and pretty but slow grower. $25/bunch- 3 BUNCHES LEFT

Bolbitis Heudelotii, grows quite tall, reaches the top of the 75, 1 bunch for $25

Cryptocoryne Crispatula var. Balansae "Red", you can see the red leaves are quite nice on top, $15ea

Shipping is $8
can do package deal, payment via paypal only, no gift payments. shipping via usps 2-3 days to most of the states and the weather is perfect right now to send out!
thank you, photos coming soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts