Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've caught the planted aquarium bug from hooha and madmax. I'm the clueless n00b from PAPAS and GPASI. I've had a tank since 1991, but only recently been having any sort of success with plants. Looking forward to learning from y'all and eventually have a tank worth posting a pic of on here.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Shaun. You're in the right place to learn about planted aquariums and the folks are extremely helpful.

Welcome again.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, If the PAPAS gang hangs out here, it's got to be alright. Not sure if I'll post up a lot, at least not until I can read through a lot of what's already posted up, don't want to cause a lot a reposts and such.

Anyhow, here's a picture of my current 55 community tank. no proper 'scape to speak of, just a bunch o' plants stuck in random locations. But the fish and shrimp seem really happy with it, and when it comes to the end of the day, that's why I have the plants, to make the fish happy.

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's how I got into this hobby about 8 months ago. Wanted to make the environment better for the fishes. Now I'm addicted to this. Pretty soon will have to find a place like AA (Aquaholics Anonymous) :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Your tank looks nice... Welcome to APC :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
About time you got here, you bum :)

:cool:

·
Registered
221 Posts
If hooha says you're a bum, that's good enough for me. Welcome.

Now, when is that first graduation party? Need a hammer or anything?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts