Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some trimming to do again. I only accept Paypal or Revolution Money as payment. Shipping is $6.00 for USPS Priority mail for any amount of plants. I will guarantee live arrival of any plants minus the shipping costs if provided with a DOA picture of the plants within 3 hours of their receipt.

Here's the list...

Mesanthemum sp. 'Africa' (aka Eriocaulon sp. 'Africa) - $10.00 / plant (SOLD) It's one of the easier ones to keep and gets about 12" tall or so making for a nice grassy backround type plant. It's the one in the back right of this scape.

Cryptocoryne ideii - $7.00 / plant (grown emersed and will grow submersed in normal water. Very hard water may not be suitable. It's similar to pygmaea in size about 3" tall)(2 available)

Cryptocoryne spiralis 'Dwarf' - $4.00 / plant (stays shorter for spiralis ~ 12" tall)(1 available)

Java fern 'Trident' - $15.00 / 2-3" of rhizome w/ 7-8 leaves (several available)

Elecharis sp. 'Belem' - $10.00 / 10 nodes (small portion of a rare plant)(grows curled downward a bit like Elecharis sp. 'Japan' and stays very short)(3 portions available)

Anubias barteri var. nana 'Narrow Leaf' - $4.00 / 3" rhizome w/ 7-8 leaves (4 available)

Tawain Moss - $3.00 / golfball size portion (1 available)

Rotala hippuris - $6.00 / 8 stems (SOLD)

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Re: Eleocharis 'Belem', Mesanthemum 'Africa', Rotala hippuris etc*Live Arrival Guaran

Aaron, I love your R. hippuris. It is such a cool and rare plant. Your plants rock!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Re: Eleocharis 'Belem', Mesanthemum 'Africa', Rotala hippuris etc*Live Arrival Guaran

Very nice plants Aaron! So many species of the Eleocharis!

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts

Sigh! If only I had softer water... Great looking plants

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sigh! If only I had softer water... Great looking plants
Well, we all know you could grow the heck out of the Anubias 'Narrow Leaf'. :D

Thanks for the nice comments guys and gals. :D

·
Registered
932 Posts

awww. to bad I don't have my tank ready yet. :(

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Prices must be too high....I adjusted everything lower. It's been a while since I've had a big sale.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts

PM on the Mesanthemum sp. 'Africa'.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts

AaronT, your plants are great. The colorata I got from you is growing like gang busters.

How big does the R. hippuris get (diameter) is it suitable for small tanks, like R. nanjenshan?

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

AaronT, your plants are great. The colorata I got from you is growing like gang busters.

How big does the R. hippuris get (diameter) is it suitable for small tanks, like R. nanjenshan?
The R. hippuris is about the same size as wallichii. It's all spoken for this time around though. I should have more before too long.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Eleocharis 'Belem', Java Fern 'Trident', Rotala hippuris etc*Live Arrival Guarant

still plant of plants left.... make me an offer if you want multiple plants

·
Registered
378 Posts
Re: Eleocharis 'Belem', Java Fern 'Trident', Rotala hippuris etc*Live Arrival Guarant

D: i need a tank for belem, do you have it available often? i may have to PM you when i get my tank up :)

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

D: i need a tank for belem, do you have it available often? i may have to PM you when i get my tank up :)
It's part of my farm collection tank. For the near future I don't see getting rid of it anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

updated quantities and added some equipment

Plants:

Java fern 'Trident' - $15.00 / 2-3" of rhizome w/ 7-8 leaves (several available)

Elecharis sp. 'Belem' - $10.00 / 10 nodes (small portion of a rare plant)(grows curled downward a bit like Elecharis sp. 'Japan' and stays very short)(2 portions available)

Anubias barteri var. nana 'Narrow Leaf' - $4.00 / 3" rhizome w/ 7-8 leaves (4 available)

Tawain Moss - $3.00 / golfball size portion (1 available)

Equipment:

MarineLand HOT Magnum filter (not the Pro as in the link)(missing one gasket on the inside. This is not the gasket on the lid of the filter. It is only one on the inside between the filter cartridge and the bottom. It doesn't seem to be necessary as the filter works great without it. Great for polishing water. Barely used in great condition) - $35.00
http://www.bigalsonline.com/BigAlsUS/ctl3684/cp17290/si1382181/cl0/marinelandhotmagnumprosystem

3 x 17.5" AH Supply reflectors for 18" 36 watt PC bulbs (part #36117). (two are slightly used and one is brand new, all come with bulb clips and mounting screws) - $27.00 for all three or $10.00 each.
http://ahsupply.com/mcart/index.cgi?code=3&cat=9

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.