Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eriocaulon cinereum $12

Eriocaulon Australia Red AKA vomits blood $35

One of the very rare eriocualons that you can use for a foreground.
This is the potential

Eriocaulon Australia type I $30

Egleria fluctuans $5 a stem

Flame moss golfball size $7

Shipping is just $5

CC paypal has fees to be added and non cc is perfered.

Thanks guys.

I'm also open to trades

Such as

Erio Matto grasso
Erio Goias
Erio taco
Erio mini taco
Eriocaulon sp. 'Sulawesi'
Eriocaulon sp. 'Japan'
Eriocaulon sp. 'Singapore'
Eriocaulon sp Guinea
Other eriocaulons

Mini pellia
Mini Pearl Triangle Moss
(are they the same thing?)

I don't want to make a profit but rather just want to expand my collection and get some equiment.

NOTEI'm a full time student with a full time job so if I don't respond to ur pms its not that I am ignoring u its just that I can check my pms during class but I can't respond.

I can't ship this saterday because I have to work all day but I will either ship it on sunday, 24 hour post office, or tuesday.

Also more plants will be added later when I get a chance.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

cinerum, The ones I am selling are smaller than this fully mature one though. About half size.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
395 Posts
no sign of this package yet...supposedly sent on tuesday?

martial, when did you send and was it priority? also, did you have some sort of tracking or anything?

i am seeing that it left Bethpage, NY on Wednesday, the 29th. can you confirm? also, why would the package not leave until wednesday if you dropped it off on Tuesday?
did you drop it off at closing time on Tuesday?

please respond in this thread asap. thanks.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already responded and everything is out there on paypal. It is not a tracking system but a delievery confirmation system. So it is out of my power if they fail to update it or incorrect put in the times when they do process or ship it. It is only correct in the date it arives. You claiming to be an expert should have already known that.

In either case there is a full explaination in the pm.

·
Registered
395 Posts
wish i would have just ignored this thread to begin with...dealing with you is a royal pain in the rear. if the plant ever arrives, who knows what condition it will be in. if dead, it would be nice for you to refund the 12 bucks for the plant. after all, its not my fault that the plant didnt arrive alive.

as the seller, you should take the responsibility. if not, oh well...win some lose some. either way, will not be doing any business with you again.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i'm sorry bigstick but i must also add; i have sent my money to this seller about two weeks ago with no plants or refund. communication trough pm is also very sketchy and is the rudest seller i have ever encounter.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets keep this civilized here folks, work it out via PM.
Although I understand why my post was deleted, I don't get to share my side of the story so therefore he seems like a victim when he plays an even bigger part of why there is this dissagreement.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm sorry bigstick but i must also add; i have sent my money to this seller about two weeks ago with no plants or refund. communication trough pm is also very sketchy and is the rudest seller i have ever encounter.
You just want to make me look as bad as possible right?

First of all I sent u all the information possible and I already told u I can only send u a refund when they remove the hold. Which I did send u the money. Also u know very well that it was ur side that put the hold on my payment. Which then u will no longer listen to reason and call me imcompent. I suppose u believe u were the most polite buyer ever. Paypal didn't even think u authorized ur payment with that credit card. I had no say and u won't listen to reason hence why I will not sell to u ever again.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
so are we basically screwed here? this is twice in 2 weeks from this guy...
Whats with ur feedback about you not recieveing the plants? I have proof you did and I bet they were perfect. http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101128882300464239236

Your only angry because I said I will not sell to you anymore hence the backlashing. This is due to ur immaturity and u not listening to reason. Not to metion you calling me a douche. I think you deserve that title more than anyone in the world. Karama is going to return you the favor.

In short, in the past I have delt with several sales and everyone was perfect. These are a few bad sales which was through miscoummication and the need for them to justify their actions by belitting my pratices in these sales. I assure everyone that I do not scam or "screw" anyone. Please check all my feedback and all my post before letting these few posts judge my character and sales. I do not ask you to take my word but only to judge me on an empty slate and only to cast judgement when both sides are heard. Now if you have any other problems, please pm me for it is quite bothersome for the mods to look over these.

C.ton, I have told you, your dealing with my brother and contact him on the apporiate forum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
You just want to make me look as bad as possible right?

First of all I sent u all the information possible and I already told u I can only send u a refund when they remove the hold. Which I did send u the money. Also u know very well that it was ur side that put the hold on my payment. Which then u will no longer listen to reason and call me imcompent. I suppose u believe u were the most polite buyer ever. Paypal didn't even think u authorized ur payment with that credit card. I had no say and u won't listen to reason hence why I will not sell to u ever again.

please don't make stuff up just!

Thanks
Chuong

p.s.
say what you want, i'm done with you. This is also not from myself as i have received multiple pm's from users on this forum and other forum that shared the same rudeness and unreasonable experience with you. I really don't need to say more, people that read this should get the idea.

·
Registered
378 Posts
if he is such a bad seller, why is his ratings full of good ones, and only 1, most probably a phony, bad one from stuckintexas.

look at all these:

"Great buyer to work with, would like to do business again. "
"Great buyer, great business again for the second time. "
"great plants, good communication, good seller"
"Very generous portions! Healthy plants! Great communication! Thanks!"
"Thanks for the smooth and pleasant transaction"

apparently, he communicates very well

i advise you stop thrashing him and this thread.

he has same ratings on PT too, only 1 bad review, and all the others are positive, all 36 others

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.