Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!

I am having trouble uploading video and pics from my pc to my threads. It tells me:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Erin C.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am trying to post to the El Natural board using the upload link at the top of the window. It attempts to upload the video and tells me that I am missing a security token.

Regards,
Erin

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Can you test it out once again please. Have you tried testing this issue out with another browser ?

Thank you so much :)

~ GP community support

·
Registered
870 Posts
Can we even upload video to APC, I thought it could onlybbe linked/embeded.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried uploading video using both IE and Firefox and got the same error for both. However, when I tried to upload an image, it was successful in both browsers. I'm am assuming that we can't upload video. Hope this helps!

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Here is a list of files that members can upload with the attachment function:
bmp
doc
gif
jpe
jpeg
jpg
pdf
png
psd
txt
xls
zip

If your file is not in any of these formats, you cannot post them with the attachment tool.

~KM, community support

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am having a similar issue uploading pictures. It states that it is not a valid file. But it is and it is within the size limit. I tried .JPG and .PGN and both state invalid picture file.

oops I just notice that this thread is a little old. I hope a mod sees this.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There isn't one in quick reply however it is a part of the Advanced reply system.

Kyle
The paper clip is not in advanced on this thread, at least not for me.

I just checked other threads on the APC Forum Support section and none of them have the paper clip. You probably have specific permissions set for this section and for me attachments to any threads in this section are turned off.

·
Administrator
362 Posts
hey barry!

i just checked the permissions area, and it seems registered users do have access to the paperclip. its small, but its on the top part of the message area in the advance tab. its right next to the smiley face! :) lemme know if you see it and if you do not, could you provide a screenshot of your advanced panel and we can further investigate this. thanks!

~Shane

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey barry!

i just checked the permissions area, and it seems registered users do have access to the paperclip. its small, but its on the top part of the message area in the advance tab. its right next to the smiley face! :) lemme know if you see it and if you do not, could you provide a screenshot of your advanced panel and we can further investigate this. thanks!

~Shane
Have a look at this. Disregard what it says in that reply because PM does not have attachments either.

https://goo.gl/photos/KijwNzWoLbMCB5kH9

·
Administrator
362 Posts
hey barry,

your link 404'd but i investigated further. I will get back to you soon about it. working through it now.

~Shane

1 - 20 of 22 Posts