Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S RCS & Snowball Shrimp

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Gordonrichards 
#1 ·
Red Cherry Shrimp - 10 for $10
Snowball Shrimp - 10 for $20

Priority shipping is $9 in breather bag and well packaged with plant matter for shrimp to cling to. Shrimp will ship on Monday/Tuesday. Shrimp will be different sizes (1/4" to 1/2") and resemble smaller shrimp in pic.

Please keep your weather in mind. If your temp is going below 30F, please don't order. Weather out of New York is good for shipping next week. I will guarantee against DOA with refund of shrimp that is DOA. Shrimp must be taken in right after delivery and I must be notified of DOA with pic within 2 hours.

See less See more
#4 ·
Red Cherry Shrimp - 10 for $10 - SOLD OUT
Snowball Shrimp - 10 for $20 - 10 more available

Priority shipping is $9 in breather bag and well packaged with plant matter for shrimp to cling to. Shrimp will ship on Monday/Tuesday. Shrimp will be different sizes (1/4" to 1/2") and resemble smaller shrimp in pic.

Please keep your weather in mind. If your temp is going below 30F, please don't order. Weather out of New York is good for shipping next week. I will guarantee against DOA with refund of shrimp that is DOA. Shrimp must be taken in right after delivery and I must be notified of DOA with pic within 2 hours.

#10 ·
Have more Snowball Shrimp for Sale

Snowball Shrimp - 10 for $20 - 20 available

Priority shipping is $9 in breather bag and well packaged with plant matter for shrimp to cling to. Shrimp will ship on Monday/Tuesday. Shrimp will be different sizes (1/4" to 1/2")

Please keep your weather in mind. If your temp is going below 25F, please don't order. Weather out of New York is good for shipping next week. I will guarantee against DOA with refund of shrimp that is DOA. Shrimp must be taken in right after delivery and I must be notified of DOA with pic within 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.