Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
rwoehr said:
I didn't realize the meeting wasn't the last Sunday in February. That pushes things up for me.
I didn't realize it either until my last post.

rwoehr said:
BW3's used to stand for Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck. Weck is the German Kimmelweck roll used as the sandwich bread.
Good to know. No one I have ever asked has known the answer! Now I can relay it to my brother-in-law :)

rwoehr said:
I'll be getting to this month's meeting a little bit early, because I'd like to BAP some Cherry Barbs and both Shelly & I have tanks to purchase as well.
Jack W said:
Has a time and place been established. I am going to the GCAS meeting because I will be picking up some fish. I am OK with any place and time.
I don't think a time has been established yet but I think BW3 should be the place. Unfortunately, I can't make it on Sunday. All of my family is coming to see Chloe. That was supposed to happen today but plans were changed. I guess it would be best if you two (Rob and Jack) decide on a time and place for the meeting and those who can make it will be there. I hate to miss a meeting but family does come first :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Since I didn't do squat yesterday like I planned to, I will be quite busy today. I have a couple of tanks to tear down, move to the basement, and then setup back up again. I have to make room for 2 more new 20L tanks and I have to help Shelly purchase the essentials for getting 2 10 gallon tanks setup. With fish to move around and some water changes to do as well, I think I will be pretty busy up until GCAS meeting time.

Jack, I guess Shelly and I will see you at the GCAS meeting.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Since the meeting didn't happen yesterday, I can hold it at my place on this coming Saturday, the 25th at 1pm. Please respond here and let me know if there is enough interest in having the meeting.

I shuuld have the ferts from Greg along with the stuff from Fosters and Smith by then.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Matt, that works for me perfectly. Do you remember how much a FFM trio of the double reds would be? I might be interested in that if they can be ready for the meeting. Also, only put me down for 250ml of Excel (hopefuly things work out before the bottle runs out, wink wink.)

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Troy McClure said:
Matt, that works for me perfectly. Do you remember how much a FFM trio of the double reds would be? I might be interested in that if they can be ready for the meeting. Also, only put me down for 250ml of Excel (hopefuly things work out before the bottle runs out, wink wink.)
A trio of Double Reds is $22.50 and I ordered two 2L jugs of Excel, one for Damon and one for the rest of us to split. I will update the Apisto thread with your order Eric.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I may stop by for the meeting on Saturday since it is early enough.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts