Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would like to bring some small batches of Riccia, Riccia line and stones for someone to show me the correct way to tie. Probably have enough for 4-5 stones and I only need two. Any volunteers?
I find it quite difficult with only one good hand.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
If you bring 'em, I can tie 'em. ;)

·
Registered
719 Posts
So are we having a meeting this weekend? If so, I can trim some Rotala 'green' & nanjenshan & Ludwigia inclinata. I have some Hygro 'compacta' & a few crypts left over from a new scape also.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the stones and line so I'll bring it all and get someone to tie them. I expect the ties to be as good as they are on the back of the ada riccia line package picture. :) See ya all on the 21st.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Glenn, they will BETTER that the picture on the ADA package! :rolleyes:

Ajax, if you'll still have them by the 21st, I could use a few more crypts (doesn't matter which species...I have space for all sizes) .

Will anyone want some Rotala rotundifolia?

-Dave

Forgot to mention: I'm considering a total rescape and may get rid of my large wood-chunk. If you click on the link to my thread/journal it's the wood on the left side of the tank.
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/...avemonkey-s-50-gal-journal-13.html#post451312

It's just bulky and really takes up too much room and I think it's distracting in this current set-up. If anyone is looking for something like this, let me know. If not, I'll leave it alone for now.

·
Registered
830 Posts
OK people I hear you and will fullfill my duties.

Febuary 21
1:00pm
Star pizza

Bring plants to swap as usual, this will just be a casual meet up. The April plant feast will be a topic that will be discussed as well as some of the current and upcomming changes to our new website.

New and old members are encouraged to come. Just because this will be a casual meetings does not mean that it will not be good, remember we are here to help each other and my experance is that during the casual meetings is when we have our most informative and diverse discussions.

Call, email or PM me if you have any questions or directions.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a load of Apache Cloud stone if any needs it. It was used to border a good size pond and was given to me so I have large pieces and small. It is a very pretty turquoise color and a sedimentary rock so it is flat. Good for mosses and such.

I also have a ton of Java Moss that I'm going to bring to the meeting!!!

See ya'll there!!

g

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll try to go to the meeting, but that's my daughter's birthday (sweet 16!). Chances are she'll be more interested in spending the day with her boyfriend, but you never know.

Sorry I missed you guys last meeting. I've been really busy lately. Looks like I missed a really good meeting. I hope to make this one.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'll have a bunch of Rotala 'green' & Ludwigia 'inclinata' maybe some red Nessea as well. Anyone have any Ludwigia arcuata they can spare?

John

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
I'm bringing a few stems of wild-collected Proserpinaca sp if anyone wants to try it. It's been floating in my tank for a week now and getting some growth and root development (seems like an easy plant) .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.