Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to everyone that the February meeting of NEAPS will be held this Sunday, the 12th, at 11:30am. This month we will be joining the Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society at their annual mega-auction. The PVAS is being gracious enough to support us there by offering us a table for promotions and allowing us to hold a little meeting. A big thank you to all members of PVAS for their generosity. As a plus, the PVAS mega-auction is free to attend, open to the public and no pre-registration is required to enter goods into the auction.

NEAPS members will have lots of plants in the auction as well as other plant related accessories. Of course, there will be LOTS of amazing fish in the auction. All the merchandise NEAPS members have in the auction will be a direct split with PVAS. This is a huge opportunity for our small, non-profit organization to obtain some despirately needed funds.

You can find more information and directions to the auction at the PVAS website... http://www.pvas.net/html/

Hope to see you there!

Dennis Dietz
Vice-President NEAPS

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Uptade... Canceled!

I just need to let everyone know that due to the impending blizzard, the PVAS auction and consequently the NEAPS meeting, have been canceled.

The PVAS auction is tentatively rescheduled for March 5th. check out the PVAS website in a few days for updated information.

Best,
Dennis Dietz

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You'll be attending in spirit GB;)

It will be nice to met some new people. NEAPS will have a table setup and someone will be there all day. Also, look at my avitar and you'll recognive me:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Awww, come on GB, you sure you can't make it?

Looking forward to meeting you Dennis, and anyone else who's coming...

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I've got to work at the hospital that day. No possible way out of it. Bummer. I am planning on being at Neds though later in the month.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Cool, I think I'll be skipping the NEC even though it's right down the road from me. Should be going to Neds later on also...

You work in a hospital? What as? I'm a nurses' aid, going to LPN school....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sounds good. See you there.

Dennis, do you think anybody will be bringing any plants to trade at the auction?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The might be a little up for graps although most people are donating stuff for the auction to rais emoney for NEAPS. We might be able to scroung some trades up for Ned's, especially since he is supposedly supplying everything;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts