Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first your feeds would no longer load and then when I went to get your feed address and added it to my yahoo, they would load but every time I clicked on a topic my yahoo would just reload.

the only way it works is to click on the read more at the bottom of the feeds then it would take me to your site.

It also stopped working for plantedtank.net but I cant find a feed address for it so I can load it period.

I hope you can help me, I consider you site a valued resource.

thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
internet explorer 11, I have deleted cookies , cache tried to refresh topics and deleted and reloaded feed. when I click on a topic in the feed it actually reloads the whole page. The same as if I clicked on the refresh button in the address box.
this is what my feed currently looks like.

I have now also opened my yahoo in google chrome and get the same results.

Aquatic Plant Central

Growth experiment: 7 plant species
*The growth rate of plants based on the external amount of nutrients* *Acknowledgement* This

Thoughts on layout
Hi, So Im new to the forum just starting out with my new 30gal planted tank, I have it running with plants

75G Native Planted Riffle Tank (Central NC)
Figured as my build is going incredibly slowly I may as well start a pictoral journal! This is a 75 I

My emersed bin :)
Well after viewing the thread up top, and a lot more in here, I've decided to give this a go. This

60P ADA Style Aquarium Stand
Going to give a diy ada style stand a try. I'll post progress in case anyone else is interested in

Supercoley's DIY LED minimalist luminaire
With a new 140ltr Opti-white aquarium replacing my old 125ltr and a complete redo of my lounge to a very

Custom Figured Cherry Veneer Stand
After purchasing the veneer for this project about 3 years ago I finally started on it this past fall. It&#

·
Administrator
363 Posts
I'm not sure if I follow here, could you take a screenshot of what you are seeing? What is the 'feed' that you are referring to, like the main index page where you see all the forums/sections listed? http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/index.php

Or something else? Please provide us with the link/URL address of the page you are having issues with so we can test this on our end. Once again, a screenshot would be really helpful too. If you don't know how to do this, let us know and we'll gladly assist you.

You also mentioned you used internet explorer - have you tried on a different browser to determine if this is an issue with IE11?

Thank you,
Nate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts