Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Fertilator version 4 does not work on my PC. I've made necessary changes in the firewall. Please help.

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Can you describe the problem more? When I click the Fertilator button top left it works perfectly for me and it is also version 3 not 4. Where are you trying to access it from?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Zapins,
I'm trying to access from my home PC as well as my office PC (both places don't block online flash content). I even tried disabling the firewall on my home PC but I can only use version 3 and not 4. Can I download version 4 from somewhere ? of if you could help me with the settings it'd be great.

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
mistryde, I personally do not have any programming skills. I have not heard of the fertilator version 4. Where are you trying to access it from? I was not aware there was a version 4 yet.

What is missing from version 3?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, A note on the Fertilator link reads "Welcome to the Fertilator!
The Fertilator is a comprehensive calculator designed to assist hobbyists with the fertilization of their aquarium. Currently, the status of the Fertilator is: Version 4.0" on this link "http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/fertilator.php"
Hence I understand the latest version of fertilator is 4.0
I believe in version 4.0 it shows the doses in a solution whereas version 3.0 is for dry dosing I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts