Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
LOL... so here's a side note.... I am actually looking for ways to grow green water more densely because I have 8 vats of Daphnia and Moina to feed and with Winter coming I am culturing the GW in the garage. If you have a lot of GW then get a starter culture of daphnia and siphon off a gallon of GW for them every day then start using a net with fairly wide holes to harvest the larger ones and stick'm in your tank... your fish will love you. Right now I need about 20G of dense GW daily to keep the daphnia cultures greenish....

·
Registered
5 Posts
PS, there is a willow around the block from me. Must go steal a few branches tonight and stick'm in some refugiums - I have been looking for some major nutrient hogs for the refugiums connected to some of my breeder tanks but water lettuce and hyacinth are not legal in Tejas... Willow? Worth a shot, thanks! BTW - I use Pothos hanging off the back of tanks as a veggie filter and cord/filter hider and that grows like crazy with nice rich aquarium water to feed it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.