Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
yes because I was so worried someone would hack my account :/ and get all my secret plant files.

·
Administrator
363 Posts
Folks, we do understand that you're frustrated that the Plant Finder is currently not working, but spamming the site with redundant posts is not going to help. We (APC_Admin) are not the team who works on fixing these things, so sending us a ton of posts about the same issue is not going to get it looked at any faster. In fact, it just delays us from being able to get through our queues to answer other questions/concerns because our inboxes are full redundant posts that we need to
go through.

Again, we get it - it's frustrating, and we do apologize for the inconvenience, but right now the technical team is up to their eyeballs trying to handle site migrations, SSL implementations all while trying to fix the various bugs that arise in the process. And please understand that these processes are happening on all of our sites, not just a handful.

I was the one who sent in a ticket about the Plant Finder (Case #3153043). I can try bumping the ticket, but ultimately there is nothing I can do to force the technical team to address it right away, so please try to be patient. The recent changes, although seemingly problematic at the moment, are ultimately going to improve the overall function and security of the site. Please be patient while the techs are trying to work out the kinks.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Administrator
363 Posts
The sites are already updated with SSL, so what we can do is continue to look at the site issues and report them up, and as Erik mentioned, it's in tech's hands.

They are burning the candle at both ends to resolve all issues and will have the issues here resolved as quickly as they can.

- JB

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
eyyy
plant finders dead
eyyy
bold doesn't work
eyyy
cant upload images without manually typing the code
eyyy
any estimate to when everything will be done

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
hey did they add some plants to the plant finder?... :eek:

·
Administrator
363 Posts
The techs came into the site and fixed the issue.
Just tested this myself and it worked.
Let us know if you're still having issues accessing the plant finder.

Ed

21 - 32 of 32 Posts