Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately every time I try to log onto APC I type in my user name and password, it says thank you for logging in so and so, refreshes the page and then I am right back where I started, trying to log in again.
When I do get to log in, I will see that there are 25 new posts, I hit the new posts button and bam, it gives you the message that there are no new posts, or just brings me back to the log on screen???????

Any one else??????

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Re: Apc Problems

I moved this to the APC forums support section for you. The tech guys will get notified of the thread this way...

In the meantime, try clearing your cache in your browser and see if that helps.....in Internet explorer it's under Tools...Internet options....browsing history....delete....temporary internet files.

You may consider deleting your saved cookies as well....but be forewarned that will remove the saved logins for all forums you visit....

·
Registered
124 Posts

Lately every time I try to log onto APC I type in my user name and password, it says thank you for logging in so and so, refreshes the page and then I am right back where I started, trying to log in again.
When I do get to log in, I will see that there are 25 new posts, I hit the new posts button and bam, it gives you the message that there are no new posts, or just brings me back to the log on screen???????

Any one else??????
Can you give me the url where you are attempting to login? Thanks!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The problem lied with not using www. This should now be fixed, I forced it to use www. domain now.
My hat goes off to you.
When ever I type in a address I never use www. or http: I just type in aquaticplantcentral.com and thats it.

Thank You

·
Registered
930 Posts
Any one else??????
I had that problem 1 day. I got message that clicking remember would prevent that.

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
did you try the fix above??

If that doesn't work then post another thread in the APC Forum Support section and the tech staff will be able to help you out....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts