Aquatic Plant Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
you planted riccardia or riccia?
If you planted riccardia, which os it Riccardia chamaedryfolia or graffei?
Lars

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Hey, foo. I just have to say that your scapes are amazing. I'm jealous of your mad skills!!

-Dave

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great Looking tank. I love your work. The cubic moss tank looks amazing. I can't wait to see how that mini pillia grows for you. Your always so gifted with growing carpets. Your x-max moss for your cubic tank really inspired me.

Any idea what you will be doing with that manzanita wood? Are you planning on tying some moss on it, or leave it bare. I have similar looking branches of manzanita in my 10 gal now, but I don't know how it will look.

Keep us update, I really love to see where this tank end up!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Great Looking tank. I love your work. The cubic moss tank looks amazing. I can't wait to see how that mini pillia grows for you. Your always so gifted with growing carpets. Your x-max moss for your cubic tank really inspired me.

Any idea what you will be doing with that manzanita wood? Are you planning on tying some moss on it, or leave it bare. I have similar looking branches of manzanita in my 10 gal now, but I don't know how it will look.

Keep us update, I really love to see where this tank end up!
Thanks, I am considering putting mp on it, I'm still not sure though.

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I turned off the co2 a couple of weeks ago, and I added a bunch of salvinia. The mp is sloooowly starting to come back in a couple of small spots. The bolbitis has really taken off since I cut the wattage in half and cut off the co2/ stopped fertilizing. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Really coming together I can tell, is that duckweed for your floating plant? Just curious. I have some red-root floaters in mine and they look great, to bad my filter pushes them around everywhere lol.
Thanks, it's salvinia

·
Registered
281 Posts
That is very interesting, you just must of the aquascaping touch. Haha. :D

Hey is that moss at the mid-right under your dw? What is it attached too?

Looks very cool.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
That is very interesting, you just must of the aquascaping touch. Haha. :D

Hey is that moss at the mid-right under your dw? What is it attached too?

Looks very cool.
haha, I like to think that.
That is mini pellia attached to slate

21 - 40 of 57 Posts