Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Some updates:

Courtesy of haagenize, In case you didn't know, I am also clwatkins10 over at ptf.

Yesterday I put in some more bolbitis, and moved a couple of plants.
I think it looks better, but still needs something

I also adjusted the 2nd branch of "the four" because the scape seemed too forced. I'll try to get pics up later today.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What beautiful tanks, you have probably forgotten more than I will ever learn as a junior aquarium aficianado. The symmetry is very natural looking. Way to go!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Here are those new pics. Looking back on the scape, it looks better IMO. The wrist strap on my camera always shows up in the reflection :icon_roll

The bolbitis has grown. I have not added any here
5-08 This is after a lot of growth:

This is today:

I like this angle

Here's an old pic that shows the detrius problem

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Foofoo, your tank is looking great and the Bolbitus looks really good. I'm soon going to be doing my very first nano and I might borrow some of your ideas to help get me accustomed to smaller layouts. (Don't worry, I promise I won't publish any of it. ;) )

Great work!

-Dave

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Foofoo, your tank is looking great and the Bolbitus looks really good. I'm soon going to be doing my very first nano and I might borrow some of your ideas to help get me accustomed to smaller layouts. (Don't worry, I promise I won't publish any of it. ;) )

Great work!

-Dave
Thanks Dave! It's really flattering having people use your ideas! :D

41 - 57 of 57 Posts