Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of packages of large, robust Amazon Frogbit (Limnobium Laevigatum) grown in a CO2-fed well lit and fertilized tank that are perfect for providing cover for shy fish, providing cover for fry in the roots that hang down from the floating pads, helping clean your tank or preventing algae growth in a new tank setup.

Amazon frogbit soaks up nutrients much faster than red root floaters and is much hardier in well-maintained tanks.

These plants soak up nutrients so well they are fantastic for new tank setups, where they can use up nutrients before algae has a chance to set in.

Also great for beta tanks as the fish appreciate the cover at the surface.

One thing I like to do is make a ring out of a floating material attached to the frame with a string, to contain the Frogbit in certain spots to make shadier spots in certain parts of the tank.

Each package includes 20 robust large plants for only $6, with $6 USPS Priority Shipping in the continental U.S. Can ship out today and Tuesday.

You can order several packages for the same shipping price. Order 3 packages and the 4th is free.

Please EMAIL me for paypal info (my PM box always fills faster than I can clear it) - just select email from the drop down menu on my avatar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.