Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of the following plants are grown in my 180g tank, seen here:

Pogostemon Stellata, $5 for 5 stems, brightly colored and ready to color up your tank! (1 SOLD, more available)

Hygrophila Angustifolia, $4 for 5 stems Long thin grassy leaves, great background plant.(1 SOLD, more available)

Both of above will be long stems - I've had feedback of people having to trim to plant when receiving them in some cases. Expect 8"+ stems. Multiples of both above available.

Unusual plant: Myriophyllum Matagrossense - a rather unusal stem plant, great for making vibrant green bushes. Fast grower and easy to keep, likes medium light and CO2, seems to not care one white about anything else.

A clump, 3-4" stems, many of them - $5

Rare plant: Echinodorus Angustifolia "Vesuvius" Fantastic mid sized grassy plant with tightly corkscrewed leaves.

Daughter runner plants: $3 each (4+ available) - 3"+ tall, few leaves - runner plants.

Mother plant: $10 (SOLD OUT) Large 6"+ adult plants.

Rare plant: Hygrophila sp. "Bold" an unusual hygro, similar to sp. tiger. I was given this plant some time ago by a member of my club, finally found a home it is growing well in.

2 stems app. 6", $5 (SOLD OUT)

This one is sure to have picture requests, so here are pics of a couple of stems of it:

Please add $6 for shipping. Non CC and CC paypal accepted. Please specify if using CC paypal, so I can send you a proper address to accept payment.

Plants to be shipped Saturday, priority mail with packing peanuts used to insulate. I do not have cold packs, so mind your weather.

Thanks!

ingg

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mineralized soil, AaronT's method. Capped with 3M colorquartz. He has an excellent write up in the Articles section.

I honestly don't see myself doing anything else in future tanks, and am preparing to rip down and reset my 75g to it. It is incredible, and it negates the need to dose - I dose an occasional .2 ppm potassium, and that is it.

I've mentioned before that I think it is only the seeking out the additives - and having to buy essentially lifetime supplies of them ;) - that makes folks hesitate to try it. I'm considering making up packages of it to sell here to give folks an easier opportunity to try the substrate, as it is by far the best I've worked with for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.