Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!,

I am trying to get a custom built ADA Stand replica from a local store near where I live. I don't want to have to actually buy one from Aqua Forest Aquarium in San Francisco because the stand itself cost an arm and a leg. The economy is too violative right now to put down $800 for a stand. I want to get the specs for the ADA Stand with the "Gun Metallic" color. I also would like to have some pictures so I can provide to the builder so that he can custom built one that looks as close to an ADA stand as possible. *this is where all you guys with the ADA stands comes in* If anyone has the specs, and pictures of the stand, please post them up for me to see. I want to see the Front, Back, Sides, and inside of your stand.

I know I live in San Jose, which is very close to Aqua Forest Aquarium, but I don't want to head there and start taking pictures and measurements. I don't want them to think I am crazy or something. :p

Please any information will help me out greatly. If your having trouble posting the pictures on the thread/forum, please toss me an email at [email protected]

THANKS!:clap2:

·
Registered
932 Posts
size of the stands are listed in the AFA website. They are built from 3/4" MDF that is more than likely epoxy coated.

Also you cna see my thread here of my ADA Mini M stnad build. I went slightly larger than the one for the tank as I thought its was a bit small. They use the same stand for the Mini S,M and L

Any rocks left?

Craig

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh. Cool. I got some pictures and specs last night from another fourm. I can't wait to get it built. Biggest problem for me is that paint. I want to have a nicely done stand. Thanks for the input craig!

And yes I still have a ton of rocks. Just do a search for aquascaping rocks and you should see it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts