Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Forest Enchanted.
Tank: 60x45x45 cm (largo-ancho-alto). 121 l.
Substarte: Aquasoil Amazonia II,Power Sand S, Penaz P, Penac W, Bacter 100, Tourmaline BC, Clear super.
Fertilizer: Brighty K, Step 2, Special Lights.
Co2: A cargo de ADA Pollen Large 20.
Filtration: JBL Prof 500.
Lights: 5x T5 de 24 w.
Fauna: Paracheirodon Simulans, Ottocinclus Sp, Caridina Japonica, Red Cherry, Crystal Red Shrimp, Crystal Black.
Flora: Rotala Rotundifolia, Miriophyllum Tuberculatum, Microsorum "Narrow", Echinodorus Tenellus, Eleocharis Parvula, Hemianthus Callichitroides "Cuba", Flame Moss, Christmas Moss.

Regards , Albert.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello. This is the picture of my aquarium 3 months ago, the left side was not working, the Rotal rotundifolia was not growing and not looked.

This photograph is the one that put him in the beginning of the post and has been the evolution of the earlier, now I will not do a take to the idea that the plasma was projected at the beginning.

These are photos taken at my Crystal Red Shrimp.

Thank you.
Regards.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Albert, How about? :wave:. (yo como siempre , hasta en la sopa) [smilie=b:. your forest enchanted is each time better. :sorry:, my english is horrible. see you.

Regards

Loren

·
Registered
733 Posts
Beautiful tank and a very nice layout, Albert. I envy you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I appreciate the comments, one of the objectives of this aquarium is the contrast of the colors red, green, the Rotala Rotundifolia is a plant that does so much game, and can be easily shaped.

Thanks.
Regards.

Albert.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Definitely one of the most beautiful tanks I've seen - The use of color and vertical/horizontal shoots of the moss are perfect !
Thanks for the inspiration, bravo.

·
Registered
251 Posts
WOW his tank is just fantastic. The HC is just to die for! I wish I could grow HC like that. I really like the Flame moss on the wood. It's a nice touch. Great JoB!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts