Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello, as I show you what I saw last night at 1 am, plenty of young people both Black and CRS, grade A to grade SSS +, I have even seen a Golden White CRS all the pictures ... I leave with you, but it is not good for the baby show.

Breeding CRS SS + grade, including SSS.

Breeding something bigger than the previous one but this case is Black Grade A +.

Breeding of Black Grade A +.

These photos are of adults taking a feast of Mosura.

Regards.
Thanks.
Albert Escrihuela Cáceres.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Very Nice system! I like the open look. And the aquascape is very clean and healthy. I bet it grabs your eye when you walk into the room!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Evolution of the Forest Enchanted.
This picture taken at 2 months, Brighty Sand on the road surrounded by Riccia Fluitains.

This picture is at 4 months, the logs are placed differently, more vertical.
The growth of the plants and the aquarium was generally positive.

Photo made at 5 months, remove the Sand Brighty to Aquasoil ADA Amazonia II Hemianthus Callichitroides and "Cuba", a natural aquarium.

Picture made for 6 months from the start.
This aquarium is part of CAE (Colectivo Acuadiseño Spanish).

This aquarium is now 8 months of their maturity.

I hope you enjoy it.

Regards, thanks.

Albert Escrihuela Cáceres (Tornado7)

·
Registered
35 Posts
If a few days ago permission with a photo of the Microsorum Pteropus "Narrow" in his photosynthetic condition, now I you bring a photo taken with almost 9 hours of photoperiod of Paracheirodon Simulans's copy trying to be done by a Stick de Mosura that still such alive Caridina Japonicas had not seen ... these fish are characterized for being of dimensions smaller that such famous Paracheiroson Axelrodi, and nowadays they share aquarium with the pacific Hyphessobrycon Amandae...

My English is not good, to excuse.

Regards.
Thanks.
Albert Escrihuela Cáceres.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice work. This is a beautiful and different setup--it suggests a surrealist painting to me. And your photography is very well done too.

Your English is plenty good enough, better than my Spanish that's for sure.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts