Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since yesterday, the Forum home page is way bigger than the screen of my monitor. Is this just me? If I click on one of the subforums, everything fits the screen; it's just on the front page.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The mods will need to know more about your setup to diagnose the problem. Windows or Mac? What version? Internet Explorer or Firefox? What version? Attaching a screenshot would be extremely helpful too.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Granted, I do need that! That doesn't explain why it's been fine up until yesterday when suddenly I only see about half of the page at a time on my screen. It's very tedious having it set up this way. I must be the only one with an outdated computer. It's 8 years old. I'm planning on getting a new computer, I just can't decide whether I want a PC or a Mac.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The mods will need to know more about your setup to diagnose the problem. Windows or Mac? What version? Internet Explorer or Firefox? What version? Attaching a screenshot would be extremely helpful too.
Thanks, you're right. I'm not sure how I would attach a screen shot but I'm using Windows version 5.1 and IE8.

·
Registered
42 Posts
To do a screen shot, make the screen look the way you are complaining about. then hit the print screen button just once. It's near the top right of the keyboard. Don't touch anything else, minimize the web browser and open a generic image viewer like paint under your start button, then accessories. Edit paste and there you have it. Now just save as a .JPEG and attach it to a new reply.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beta means it's still in testing mode. Do you have a different browser you could try, like Firefox?
Well, everything looks normal with Firefox. The problem must be with IE8. Thanks for your help everyone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts