Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is probably asking a lot, but the homepage with the listing of all the forums is really bubbly and spaced out so it takes a long time to scroll down through the listing of forums. When I open the page it barely displays all the general interest forums. It takes 6 scrolls of my scroll mouse to reach the bottom of the page...which is a lot for a webpage. My resolution isn't very big. I am using firefox and that is part of the problem, it is a little smaller in IE but not much. I guess this is a petty complaint, but other than this I really like the layout.

Maybe as a future project there can be another skin for boring people like me that just want to see the listing of forums all on one page and not have to scroll down for a really long time to get to say the sponsor forums. Other than this I think the forum looks great and look forward to the new features. Thanks for everyone that put a lot of time into making this happen!! :cool:

Also, maybe it is possible to change the background color to a light blue like the old forum, the white is really really bright.

discuss....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks.

We need to get all the functionality back up and running before considering another skin. However, I will add it to the punch list.

As for background color, I'm interested to know what others think. White is used to ensure the best contrast with the text.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Administrator said:
As for background color, I'm interested to know what others think. White is used to ensure the best contrast with the text.
I once read a study that the best contrast for reading test is achieved when using a dark blue font on a grey background. With that said, the white, albeit bright, does give good contrast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts