Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tank has been entered into the AGA contest and now it's time for a rescape, so I have available a good amount of H micranthemoides, R rotundifolia, B caroliniana and L brevipes, H zosterifolia, and a mix of V americana and spiralis.

H micranthemoides enough for 8 good sized portions

R rotundifolia 4 bunches 6-8 per bunch

B caroliniana 2 bunches 6-8 per bunch

L brevipes 2 bunches 3-5 per bunch

H zosterifolia 4 bunches 3-5 per bunch

The Val are both species mixed in a rather large stand. Figure you will receive 5-7 plants.

I also have a limited # (20) of baby Cherry Shrimp. They are quite young and I have not shipped at this tender age before. I am willing to try it out and see how they do. The shrimp are not free, at this size and being an experiment, how about $2 ea instead of the $3.25 normally charged.

Free* defined: the plants are without charge, shipping, however, is not without charge. $5 via PayPal for USPS Priority Shipping in US. Add $1 per 5 shrimp if desired. I will send to Canada, and have done so successfully in the past, but, please note the portions will be smaller as the packing is very different and there is a some risk your package will be intercepted by Customs and delayed or destroyed. So beware it is at you own risk. Cherry Shrimp not set to Canada.

Can Ship on Thurs, Sat or Tues, let me know your preference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.