Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I have a male and 2 female kribs looking for a good home. I would rather give them to someone knowledgeable than trade them for credit at the LFS. I'm in Vernon, let me know.

I have a colony in my tank and was trying to weed some of the kribs out. Only managed to catch these 3 and also a juvie which I'll throw in.

Penny

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
I think Michael lost a lot of kribs when he was away from home during Snowtober. He might be interested... if not, if you bring them to the next CAPE meeting (in Hamden), my sister would love them. :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there
I usually can't make it to the meetings but I'd be happy to give them to Michael or your sister....all ya gotta do is come get 'em ---

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still trying to rehome these nice fish! Anyone in my neck of the woods.....? (Vernon)

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
There's an auction tomorrow (1/27) for GHAS in Kensington-you could probably take them there.

...I'd totally volunteer to adopt, except by now my sister's kribs have had tons of kriblets and I have more of the critters floating around the basement than I know what to do with. :p

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
There's an auction tomorrow (1/27) for GHAS in Kensington-you could probably take them there.

...I'd totally volunteer to adopt, except by now my sister's kribs have had tons of kriblets and I have more of the critters floating around the basement than I know what to do with. :p

·
Registered
235 Posts
Don't you have LFS that will take them in trade? (or at least take them...) Uncle Ned's is usually happy to get nice, hobbyist raised fish, and Kribs are an easy, pretty (bread and butter) cichlid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.