Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah that is right.You read the title correct,Idaho.We are freezing our you know whats off here right now.Contrary to popular belief we do grow other stuff here then just taters.I have been in this hobby for many many years and still don't know a darn thing.I have eluded this whole computer/internet idea for along time,but it finally has caught up with me.I have way to much stuff to list it all and I am sure that if it has been invented for this hobby I more then likely have one.I am an avid buy/sell/trader.Hope to learn a bunch,meet some cool peeps,and have alot of fun.Have a great day and laters from Idaho

Ayn (Crazyviking)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hey Ayn. Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of members from Idaho. This is a great forum for hobbyists like us.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Hi Crazyviking (Ayn),

Welcome to APC. Since I've joined I've found a bunch of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people who have made the hobby much easier and more enjoyable. Glad you're here!

·
Registered
86 Posts
i am new to this web site also but have already found a lot of info that has helped me after changing my 210 salt over to a planted. so in short welcom from salt lake.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Hello Ayn... Welcome to APC :high5:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts