Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have A/S grade Crystal Red Shrimp young from S/SS stock up for sale. Price is $6.50 per shrimp. Also have Crystal Blacks available as well. Shipping size of shrimp will be approx 1/2 in. and shrimp will be packaged with beautiful peacock moss in kordon breather bags inside of insulated boxes. For USPS priority shipping, shipping costs is $10.00. For USPS Express, costs is $26.00. The quoted shipping costs also include the cost of a heat pack if necessary. Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
little bit off topic but i hope you don't mind me asking. alot of shrimp keepers seem to have similar substrate i notice. is it something specific for breeding them or just coincidental that it looks the same?

thanks

ps beautiful shrimp!

·
Registered
150 Posts
little bit off topic but i hope you don't mind me asking. alot of shrimp keepers seem to have similar substrate i notice. is it something specific for breeding them or just coincidental that it looks the same?

thanks

ps beautiful shrimp!
Aquasoil (Amazonia I and II) is the most commonly used soil for CRS/CBS and tigers of all colors. Why is this? Because These species require soft acidic PH, aquasoil lowers PH naturally giving these shrimp the ideal water paramters.

Hope that helps! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, he hit it on the head. It is Amazonia Aquasoil I (which I prefer). The water where I am at is relatively hard and this substrate (along with a few other techniques) allows me to keep the water where they need it.

I am located in Oregon, thanks for asking.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey inverted. I've been out of this game for ages and I'm about to start my tank back up. It's no where near the condition to have shrimps in them yet, but will you be looking to sell some young shrimp again in the future?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please feel free to contact me anytime. My CRS are pretty much at the point now where I can sell continuously, so I will look forward to hearing from you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.