Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been taken up by some other hobbies the past few months and so I'm going to have to clear out my aquarium equipment. Everything I list here has been well taken care of and cleaned without any chemicals that could leach into the surface and create an issue.

Eheim Ecco 2232 Canister Filter $60 shipped - This filter is rated for up to 35 gallon aquariums, and as with any Eheim product, it has a solid build quality and is easy to use. It will come with two coarse filters and two fine filters. I'm throwing in about 400 mL of activated carbon as well, which you will need to place inside of a bag to use. More pictures of this will be up tonight. I used this for ~5 months total.

Coralife 24" Lights $50 shipped - I have two sets of Coralife fluorescent lights for freshwater tanks. These were both used for about 5-6 months, an average of 6 hours per day. The light tubes are 6700K 65 watt lights.

Adjustable Coralife Mounting Legs $10 shipped - You can raise the light from just sitting on top of your aquarium; very helpful if you don't have a glass top. Each of these is a 2 pack, and so you just need a single pack for each set of lights. If you order this with the lights, knock off $2.50.

Marineland Stealth Heater $10 shipped - This is a 100 watt heater designed for up to 30 gallon tanks. It has a plastic cover on it and so it will be protected from the glass cracking. Normally, I'd say a heater is a heater, but this one was exceptionally nice. The heating is accurate to probably 1 degree Fahrenheit and it never had an issue. It was used for about 5 months.

ADA 60-P Aquarium $90 + shipping - This is a 60X30X36 cm tank that holds about 18 gallons of water and built with 5mm thick glass. It is a trimless tank with high quality glass and excellent craftsmanship. I will post pictures of this later tonight.

Communicating with me over PM is best and I'll have more detailed pictures up tonight. I need to check on shipping costs for the ADA tank and will post back with that information as well.

·
Registered
97 Posts
this is a steal. someone snap this up... if i look at this too long my fingers are going to act beyond the control of my brain!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is $50 for both Coralife lights, or just for one?
$50 is for one set.

To be clear, the pictures shows 2 sets of lights and 2 sets of mounting legs.

In each retail package of the mounting legs, there are 2 physical mounting legs. This means there are a total of 4 mounting legs in the picture, and each light only needs 2 per tank.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did you find out shipping for the 60p?
Just replied to your PM.

From what I'm seeing, it's around $40 to ship the tank via USPS with 5-7 day shipping. To be sure, send me a message for a quote with your zip code and I'll make an estimate.

As of now, all the items are accounted for with 1-3 people in line for each. Too bad I can't/won't raise my prices ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Any chance you can ship the filter to Canada :) I know there are extra costs and I am willing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any chance you can ship the filter to Canada :) I know there are extra costs and I am willing.
Someone interested in it sent me a message first, however if they decide not to, I'll be glad to work with you on shipping it there :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After talking with a few that were interested, and then leaving this alone for a while, I still have the tank and filter with the matching light/mounting legs available. If you're interested in all three items, I'll pay for half of the shipping within the continental US.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tried sending you a PM, but your box was full.

I am interested in the lights & legs if thief elects not to take them
Someone else had the message in before it was filled and so if they decide not to, I'll sell it to you.

I think I've replied to everyone's messages, but if I haven't, let me know. Also, the tank is still available, and if you want it within the next few days, I'll pay half of the shipping on it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.