Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling off most of my tanks and such. Up for grabs is my ADA 30x30x30 unit. Includes the tank, heater, HOB filter, and 12" Coralife with 6500k bulbs and adjustable coralife legs.

$175.00

Serious inquiries only.
PM's only.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Chaznsc, How clean will that glass come? any scratches, broke both of my nano tanks trying to remove trim last night. Also are there any scratches? What wattage is that light? PM me as I can get on during work.

Craig

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chaznsc, How clean will that glass come? any scratches, broke both of my nano tanks trying to remove trim last night. Also are there any scratches? What wattage is that light? PM me as I can get on during work.

Craig
The tank will be cleaned up, the photo doesnt do it justice. There are no scratches, leaks, etc. Still has the ADA sticker on it.

chaz

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
unfortunately I have no need for the other parts so for now its a package. the other parts really don't add much to the cost however. i have a couple of nibbles so hopefully it will be gone soon.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im selling off most of my tanks and such. Up for grabs is my ADA 30x30x30 unit. Includes the tank, heater, HOB filter, and 12" Coralife with 6500k bulbs and adjustable coralife legs.

Also includes a nearly full package of Shirakura Shrimp Ball food.

$165.00 shipped

Serious inquiries only.
PM's only.
bump, edited offering

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.