Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I havent realy sold plants in a few months. I started out with a pinch size of dwarf riccia and now it has taken over the top of my tank. I am in the process of redoing my tank so I want to get rid of most of it and start over with a smaller amount.

It has all grown floating.

I am offering a handful size amount for $5. I have alot of it and it will be packaged and shipped Monday through Wensday.

Shipping options:
First class mail (2-5 days): $2.00
Priority mail: $5.00

Paypal or money order only.
If paying with a e-check through paypal, I have to wait until it clears which is 3-5 days.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still have about 10-15 handfuls left. I'm not sure yet. So heres what I'm going to do:

If you want some, please send payment to [email protected]. One handful is $5, so please include how many handfuls you want. Shipping:

$5 for priority mail.
$2 for first class mail.

Orders will be filled first come first serve. All will ship out tommorow. If I run out, I will refund your money tommorow once all orders are filled. Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump.

Sorry aquaphish, but my camera is dead and I don't have spare batteries for it.

It's a pretty big amount for one handful. Plenty of enough to get started growing on a surface of something in the tank if you tie it down. Realy easy to grow.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Aquaphish, I just had sold some on SCAPE to a few members.
It is REALLY cool, it is about 10 times as cool as Standard Riccia EVER WAS.

I will be growing this out and if you like, I can let you come by and get some when it is going.

Or if you are close to HB (and if it is cool with Icex), Pay him just the $5 and he can ship to me and you can get it and not pay shipping.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.

Still have 4-5 handfuls left. I've had alot of comments on how beautiful it is when they received it.

foofooree I sent you a pm last night with a price sheet, did you receive it?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold out.

Thanks everyone.

I have some left, but its not clumpy. It's about a quarter sized or better, but it's not a handful clump.

If anyone is interested in that though, pm me and I can give you a deal on it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

After sorting through the floating plants in my tank I found about half a bag of riccia. Most is in nice clumps, some are small some are large. There may be a few leafs or stems from other plants mixed in, but I picked most of it out.

$16 shipped. About 4-5 handfuls in the bag.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.