Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a used 25w Aqua UV clarifier/sterilizer. This is a big one, able to treat 500-1200 gallons of freshwater or up to 150 gallons of salt water. It can handle a flow of up to 2,000 gallons per hour as a clarifier and 1,200 gph as a sterilizer.

It was previously used on a saltwater tank, but is cleaned up and ready for either fresh or saltwater. It's in great condition, with only a black plastic plug (strain relief; non-essential) that broke when I took it apart to clean it. The crystal sleeve is not damaged. I will probably not ship the old bulb as shown in the photo, as I was only testing to make sure it works. It will come with 2 brand new bulbs-only the tubes look a little rough.

This would sell for about $240, with the bulbs being about $43 each, totaling $283. I will sell this for $200 + shipping (to be determined). Payment can be via money order or non-CC Paypal. PM me with any questions you might have. You can go here for more information: http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...zers-Saltwater_Aquarium_Supplies~vendor~.html

Here is a photo of the actual unit:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I've been using the exact same 25w Aqua sterilizer on my tank for over four years now without a single problem. In my opinion Aqua sterilizers are the best you can get. This is an excellent deal, especially with an extra bulb included.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.