Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have alot of endlers that I want to get rid of.

There is about 5 groups of both Black Bar and Peacocks. They are pure endlers and are about 4th generation of what I have. As for grade I can not trace the ancestry of these back to the originals.
Colors are really bright with red/orange and bright turquoise colors. The Black Bar Males have an added color of white on the dorsal fin which is not present on the Male Peacock.

1 male and 3 females of either type will be $20.00 shipped using USPS PRIORITY MALE and will be properly packed for their trip to their new home. Also will do multiple group shipments for $10.00 per added group up to a total of 3 groups. Will also add a few fry/juvies of mixed sex to all orders.

Black Bar Endlers

Peacock Endlers

The difference between the Black Bar and the Peacock is the Peacock has a black spot on the tail fin which is not present on the Black Bar. And the Black Bar has an added color of white on the dorsal fin which is not present on the Peacock.

Both are really beautifully colored and really vibrant almost iridescent.

Can do local pickups in the Orange County/ Los Angeles County CA area and save on shipping.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not in the least bit. I just sent a package out last week to MD. I do send Priority Mail which is a 2-3 day trip and I do package well for the trip. All made the trip very well.

Ed

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LAST CALL!!!​

And I don't mean for Alcohol either!!!

I have one shipment to complete this week and still have lots of Male Peacocks and Black Bars with females to go with them. I want to get these out in the next few days so I will make this offer the best you will see.

NAME YOUR PRICE!!! PM me a price and amount you will be willing to pay and if it is reasonable we have a deal!!!

I will be sending them to the LFS very soon if I can not get them moved into new homes.

Ed

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have some Endlers. 2 males and 3 females with some juvies/fry $20.00 shipped USPS PRIOITY MAIL.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have more baby endlers and want to sell the adults. Price is 2 males and 5 females and 3-5 juvies of mixed sex. Shipping is included for $20.00 This is a great deal for Pure Endlers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.