Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a while since I trimmed these so I've got some large portions available. Some of the older Lobelia leaves have GSA but a minute or two with some scissors will clean them up nicely. I haven't seen them for a month in this tank, but there may be a tag along pond snail or two on these.

Picture below, WYSIWYG.

Blyxa Japonica - $15 for all SOLD
Lobelia Cardinalis "small form" - $15 for all
Hydrocotyle Leucocephala - $5 for all
Crypt Wendtii "green" - $1ea or $10 for $7

Shipping is $6 USPS Priority.

I can probably fit 2 dosing bottles or the gloves in there at no additional shipping charges. If you want more bottles let me know and I'll see what I can do, but at worst it would probably only be $2 more.

I also have bottles that make dosing liquids very easy. I use them for everything! - 1 for $3, 2 for $5, or 3 for $7.

and...

Coralife Aquagloves ..... $7 (1 Pair, still in the box, used twice, sells for $13-$14 new)
Oxygen Plus Bio-Filter #9 REPLACEMENT SPONGE ..... $1.50 (never opened, got the wrong size)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i might take one of those doseing bottles not sure yet
I've got plenty. If you just want dry goods like the bottles let me know. I can send it regular USPS at a lower shipping cost.

I think I'll have more plant varieties shortly and will add them to the list after the weekend trimming.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do you use the dosing bottles new to these but may need one soon.
It's easy. There's usually two caps on bottle, the white one you see in the picture and a black one covering the neck they're pouring the liquid from. You fill the main bottle through the main neck (which has a white cap on it in the picture), the bottle is graduated with markings up to 450ml, but it will hold 500ml total.

You then tighten the white cap and loosen the black cap. Then squeeze the bottle and the small container will start filling. The small container is also graduated (up to 30 ml) so just fill it to the amount you want to add.

Then just take off the black cap and pour out the small container like they're doing in the picture. If you pour it with the white cap down (like they show in the picture) it will only pour from the small container dosing only the amount you measured out.

Sounds complicated in writing, but it makes sense when you're using it. They're really easy to use. 30 seconds of playing with water in the bottle will show you everything you need to use it.

For the actual mecanics of it, there's a tube running up one side of the bottle connecting the bottom of the main bottle with the top of the small one. When you squeeze the main bottle you force liquid up the tube into the small bottle.

I think they sell "Copper Safe" in a similar bottle so if you visit your LFS you can probably look at one in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.