Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday I cleaned out my 135g tank, sold it, and separated all the plants out (just finished separating them today). I have everything soaking in 3ml/gallon of 2.5% glutaraldehyde to kill any algae that's on them. I want to make sure that nothing nasty from my tank ends up in yours.

I had started another thread, but its pretty much fallen off the page and now that I've gotten everything cleaned out to see what I have...

Carpet plants:
2 generous handfuls of dwarf marsilea, Marsilea minuta, when grown emersed it looks like miniature 4 leaf clovers but grown submersed it makes paddle shaped fronds.
4 generous handfuls of dwarf lilaeopsis, Lilaeopsis brasiliensis, the leaves don't always grow straight up but it makes a beautiful lawn and will quickly grow to cover area.
4 generous handfuls of dwarf eleocharis, Eleocharis parvula, the leaves under the right conditions can get up to 4" long, but with high light they'll stick to 2". Grows extremely thick. My favourite.

Also:
3 handfuls of peacock moss from a clean tank. Like java moss but thicker and more branched. Won't attach to rocks and wood unlike java.

Buy them today (Monday) for $10, Tuesday for $9, and Wednesday for $8, after that I want to give them away locally to make sure that they are fresh.

Everything else wouldn't handle the glutaraldehyde soak or was too common.

For now, I'm soaking them in fresh aerated water to kill algae off and prevent them from going anaerobic. I will ship 2 day priority for $5 for any amount you buy in bags with plenty of air.

Also, to ensure that your tank doesn't get anything from my tank I will send you 500ml of 2.5% glutaraldehyde free with your order. (Please dose at 2ml/gallon until its gone, or at least a week. Will melt valisneria, elodea, anachris, and a few other plants!).

My paypal is [email protected], I will ship tomorrow at 2pm, wednesday at 2pm, and thursday at 2pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
How much is a package for today?
$10 + $5 for shipping right?
Is that a handful of each plant?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just as a reminder again.
3 bags of Eleocharis parvula. 2 bags of Marsilea minuta. 2 bags of peacock moss.

The carpet plants are $8 a bag, the peacock moss is $5 a bag. Shipping is $5 (really costs me $10). You get a free bottle of 2.5% glutaraldehyde solution for algae control. If you send me money and I have plants you will get them. If the plants are sold and you send me money you will get refunded. After I ship tomorrow I'm giving them away locally.

Last chance.

Paypal me: [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.