Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Drop checkers. Don't guess you have enough co2 in your tank. Be sure.

Hand made 100% in the US Acrylic Drop checkers. Inteiror wall white for easy reading.
Checker reads green when you are at 30ppm.

If you take the levels too high the regent changes to yellow. And if you need to add more CO2 its blue.
It dosen't get any easier then this.

Included is the Drop Checker.
1/2oz of regent. Each fill takes only a few ml. Commerical Drop checkers only give you 10ml. This bottle will last you a long time.
Also included is an eye dropper to make filling the DC easier. However you can step it up and use a syringe to fill and empty them. (I do not provide syringes however you can get them at your local pharmacy.)
And a extra co2 key.

$7.00 ea- shipping inc.
Buy a 2nd one for only 5.50 more.

Specify what wall of your tank you intend to place it.
(Facing tank- Left/Rear/Right)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Orders closed! Due to overwhelming demand. I've sold all the ones I had premade and my next batch is spoken for. I will have more this week.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Black.. it's awesome that you are doing this for such a cheap price. It's even cheaper than the redsea checker at big als.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yeah I figured I'd gauge interest by tossing out an introductory offering. I'm seeking out ways to make them better. but of course with higher quality brings additional costs. So somewhere down the line i'm probably going to raise the price. But figured I'd toss out a cool intro price for ppl here.
I changed something to make these alittle nicer quality and to make me able to fill these orders. Instead of manually cutting each top and bottom disk by hand I'm having some laser cut to spec. this required me to raise the price just a little.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Consider a wider diameter white pipe. Response times will increase with more air to water surface area. It will also reduce how much water/KH solution is needed.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As is the internal pipe is 3/8". and the outter is 3/4" this dosen't leave a whole lot of space as is.
in future builds when I get more tubeing i will test out some new designs as you suggest and see how that works. As of now it seems to work pretty well.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have more made. Just right now I'm out of regent. I went to make more and found my scale is either dead or broken. So I can't weigh out the ingredients. I'm not going to try guessing. I'm hopeing I can find another scale today or tomorrow from a head shop.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are Back in action. I have a few left from the last batch. And I'm stopping to get more materials again today. So let the orders roll in!
Get yours while the intro offer is up!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok.
Just to make it simple and speed orders up.

Paypal your payment to
[email protected]

7.00 for the first
5.50 for each additional up to 3 peices.
Every 1 after that requires an additonal .50 for extra postage.

Each additional does not get an additional bottle. the volume from all orders are combined to one larger bottle.
Ex. If you buy 2 kits instead of 2 - 1/2oz bottles you get 1 - 1 oz bottle.

PLEASE Make note of your fourm name as well as what wall of the tank you would like it to be set up for. And send me a PM to let me know you sent it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know this will be a dumb question, but... To me i can see 1 side being open. But i dont understand how that keeps the reagent in... I think i'm missing something... That's my only question, but other then that it looks good.
The bottom is open this is where you load the regent. The regent is held in a inner chamber. Pressure and gravity are what keep everything in place. The CO2 in the tank reaches an equlibrium with the regent in the checker. And that what gives you the reading.

will you ship to australia? if so. how much?
thanks
Sure. I will ship wherever. of course international shipping is going to be extra. PM me your shipping info and I will check to see what kinda costs your looking at and if its worth it for ya.

Black Sunshine, you are everywhere man.

Hater
What can I say. I go where quality people are found.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.