Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the eheim PRO II 2028. (NO heater built in) Powerful, high-quality filtration system is ideal for mid-sized aquariums. Start the filter process with the push of a button. Water is pumped through multiple layers of filtration that can be customized with your choice of media (includes Ehfisubstrat Pro & Ehfimech). The hose adapter has shut-off taps with safety locks and controllable flow rate. Display window shows water flow and allows you to see when filter-media needs cleaning. Ingenious double tap connector combines all valves, shut-offs, and safety clamps in one convenient unit. Includes one coarse and one fine filter pad, strainer, diffuser, tubing and hoses. 2026 (1.3 gallon filter capacity, 250 gph) includes two media baskets and 2028 (1.9 gallon, 275 gph) includes three media baskets; both function in marine and freshwater aquariums. For use in aquariums up to 158 gallons. $239.00 at petsmart asking $125.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

I also have the Eheim Pro II Filters $249.00 at Dr. fosters and Smith, for $125.00 plus shipping....includes.
* Integrated priming starter for fast and easy filter startup
* Individual media baskets simplify cleaning while retaining biological bacteria colonies
* Automatic opening and closing of integrated stop valves
* Visual flow meter tells you when to clean

Power and flexibility for the mid-sized aquarium. Single intake/output system pumps water through multiple filtration layers you can customize with the media of your choice (not included), for superior filtration. Ingenious double tap connector combines all valves, shut-offs, and safety clamps in one convenient unit. Includes one coarse and one fine filter pad, strainer, diffuser, tubing and hoses. 2126 (4.9L/1.3 gallon, 250 gph) includes two media baskets and 2128 (7.3L/1.9 gallon, 275 gph) includes three media baskets and an integrated heater available in either freshwater or corrosion-resistant saltwater models. All use 25 watts.

For up to 100 gallon aquariums
2126 freshwater w/180 watt heater
2126 marine w/180 watt heater

The tubing for both need to be replace but that can be had at ANY on-line vendor for around $10.00. Need to get rid of this stuff, so my loss is YOUR gain. Make an offer BUT do not forget to include shipping charges that should be around $10 - 15.00

·
Registered
232 Posts
hey dan....which one are you taking? I have someone that could use either one, but I'd like to tell him which one is available.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Subject line says "heater intergrated!!!!" description says "(NO heater built in)"

????
I think one has the heater and one doesn't, but I was a tad confused myself. These seem like really good deals and I'm really interested if there is still one available or if a sale falls thru.

Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
JD, your mailbox is full... you're very popular!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sarcasm alert! Just kidding... actually, until you mentioned it, I didn't realized that your questions had been, errr, overlooked shall we say.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Both are around a year, maybe 15 months old, both priming mechs work, no media, and yes intakes and out-take parts. Still have the 2026 with built in heating left.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.