Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to thin my endler tank, maybe even get rid of all of them...
So, I need to sell my endlers by the chunks. I will be selling them in groups of "starter colony". Each group will consist of at least 1 pair + endlers of various stages.

How do these colonies work?
Simple, you basically get endlers of various stages. Plop them into your cycled tank and let nature take its course. The adults that are shipped to you should be pregnant already. By the time their new babies pop out, the young adults that I have sent should be mature already and pregnant. The babies that were shipped should then be young adults by then and thus, the cycle goes on. You'll get a nice colony within 2 months or less.

My endlers are blackbars and some throw out peacocks, PURE endlers. They have never seen or crossed with a guppy before.
Extras will always be sent, but the offer below is what I can guarantee.

Here is what I have to offer:

1 Endler pair + 2 young adults + 5 fry. (It will be a mix)

$13 dollars per colony
One colony is enough to fill a 10G tank, so keep that in mind.

Shipping will be 7 dollars for the first 2 colonies.
3 or more colonies will be a $10 shipping charge.

If you want to add more but don't want to buy another colony...
1 Pair = $5
Adult male and Adult female, pregnant
Young adults = $1.75 ea
Coloring up male OR young pregnant female (won't carry as much babies as the adult)
Fry = $1
These are unsexed but super cute!

I only accept paypal (will take CC, though add $1 extra to your order. Sorry for the inconvenience!)

These are class N, I got them from Dr.Tran earlier this year. And if you trace it back, you can find that his stock is registered on endlersru

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used aquabid a couple of times for buying fish. how many fish does a colony consist off. I need nice community fish for my nano cube. can you please send me a private message with a round price including shipping to Tallahassee, FL. I will pay thru paypal if price is reasonable.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I used aquabid a couple of times for buying fish. how many fish does a colony consist off. I need nice community fish for my nano cube. can you please send me a private message with a round price including shipping to Tallahassee, FL. I will pay thru paypal if price is reasonable.
I'm not trying to be funny or a smartass in any way... but he does explain what a "colony" consists of in his post... might want to read it again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm not trying to be funny or a smartass in any way... but he does explain what a "colony" consists of in his post... might want to read it again.
I was reading this message at 3AM while having some technical difficulties with my nano, so be considerate buddy.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was reading this message at 3AM while having some technical difficulties with my nano, so be considerate buddy.
sorry, man... duly noted. was not trying to be a wiseass... promise. was just pointing it out.

I have been there... there is nothing worse like trying to read these forums when you know you should just call it a night... lol! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't had to use heat packs to ship endlers yet, so I am not carrying any at the moment. Sorry!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wow what a great deal! I paid 8 bucks for each one of these guys at my LFS.

bump for great deal and fish!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to buy a colony

Hello, could you send me a message with your updated prices and shipping expenses for worcester MA. The weather looks to be fairly warm for the next few days, so if you could reply promptly I would appreciate it. I can pay through paypal and will buy immediately if the price is reasonable as I have a cycled 20 gallon tank waiting to be stocked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.