Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am slowly going through my equipment hoard and getting rid of things that I wont be using any time soon. I have for sale three brand new GO CYL-20 series brand dual stage pressure regulators. These are top of the line and are made from 316 stainless steel and not nickle plated brass. One of these will last you a lifetime with proper care and this design will elimanate the possibility of the dreaded End of Tank Dump. They retail for over 550$ apiece but since I got a decent deal on them I will let them go for 150$ each. I took one out of the bag for the picture but other than that they have never been used. They come with a brass CGA320 fitting for your CO2 cylinder, an overpressure relief valve, and high & low pressure side gauges. The range is 0-50 PSIG which is perfect for aquarium CO2 setups. Connections are 1/4" FNPT. Just add a quality continuous duty solenoid operated valve, metering valve, and bubble counter to this and your CO2 cylinder and you have the perfect setup.

Payment via paypal, shipping is 7 lbs from 77365, established seller on a popular auction site and on Houston Fish Box

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts