Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, for sale is an awesome piece of Malaysian Driftwood that would do best as a centerpiece. The moss is either Taiwan or Christmas moss (not a moss expert, definitely not Java though), and there are two rhizomes of Narrow Leaf Java fern attached.

This was kept in a low maintenance tank. Dimensions are approximately 12" long, 8" wide, and 6" high. Underside creates a cave-like entrance. This will sink immediately, dry or not.

Not sure how to value driftwood covered with moss and java fern, so price tentatively set at $30. Shipping not included

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump bump

This is what it looked like in the tank without any moss attached to it. You can clearly see the wood's character and how the cave look is created! Picture hosted by mike!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price lowered to $25!

If you don't like the moss, I can get it off fairly easily. The moss doesn't have a deathgrip on the wood like some other mosses

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Final bump!

If there's still no interest, I'll be tearing off the moss and java fern and storing it away for future use

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you still have this piece with the moss still on it???? Would it be too big for a 10gallon red cherry shrimp tank??? I am interested please say you still have it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.