Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just redid my 10g and have lots of it. Lots of people emailed/pm'd me about getting some inlight of my HC bonus auctions. Rather than a few large sales of HC, I'll spread it around more reasonably

The first 10 people who reply with the phrase "There is no spoon" will get some.

I'm asking $10 including priority mail shipping payable via paypal. (sorry, no heatpacks or foam boxes...shipping to freezing places at your own risk).
Portion size is about 1.5" diameter section.

I'll ship on Tuesday morning since Monday is a holiday.

Paypal is
[email protected]

·
Registered
459 Posts
Gomer said:
The first 10 people who reply with the phrase "There is no spoon" will get some.
Get too much sun this week Dude?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
there is no spoon

Sorry, I could not resist this chance to get my hands on HC:) Plus, thats fun to reply to. i probably would not have gone for it without the "code phrase". I will Paypal you immediatly.

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
There is no spoon. However, I'm not sure if I have a fork or a knife for that matter. I'll take some.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The following people getting some:

1)
2) Dennis *paid*
3) turtlehead
4) iris600 *paid*
5) bertH *paid*
6) thaerin *paid*
7) Ptahkeem *paid*
8)
9)
10)

IF SOMEONE HAS PAID AND IT DOESN"T SAYS SO ABOVE...please post or PM me with the name on the paypal account....I'm having to try and cross reference locations and sig file names since pretty much no one posted their screen name with payment.

Sorry, paypal only on this. I need to clear it out of my tank ASAP and will not be holding any.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Ohh, sorry, I was just hopping in on the spoon bit, count me out on the purchase. Sorry for any misunderstandings

·
Registered
278 Posts
There is no spoon!

*really really hope he's not to late*

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.