Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Trying to simplify life and reduce my tank numbers, so I have the following to sell:

1 HOT Magnum Filter $30 shipped - great condition used for about 1 month

ADA 60-P tank $70 obo. I will consider shipping as I kept all packaging from it when it was sent to me by Aquaforest.

Archaea T5 light fixture. Sold to me by Aquaforest. Been a great light. Fits 60-p perfectly. To be honest I don't know the wattage... Aquaforest would know. I will try and find out. $30/obo shipped.

Aquasoil and powersand to fill the 60-p to the ADA suggested depth if anyone is interested, make an offer.

I also have 2 10g normal tanks if there is any interest, probably wouldn't pay to ship, but asking $5 each.

I live in Wisconsin, zip code is 54449 if anyone would want to pickup anything as well.

Jeremy

·
Registered
378 Posts
can you please PM me if you can ship to 94553?

this is a really amazing deal and ive been SEARCHING for a 60p deal. (PS, i want the archaea lights too :))

thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
pm sent for

Archaea T5 light fixture. Sold to me by Aquaforest. Been a great light. Fits 60-p perfectly. To be honest I don't know the wattage... Aquaforest would know. I will try and find out. $30/obo shipped.

and

Aquasoil and powersand to fill the 60-p to the ADA suggested depth if anyone is interested, make an offer.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Who makes this light? I can't find anything on this company or their strip lights at all.. :confused:

Got pictures or a different name for this light?

·
Registered
251 Posts
PM Sent.

chef

·
Registered
101 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: FS: HOT Magnum, ADA tank, light*** ALL SOLD!

Everything has been sold or pending.

Thank you to all who asked questions and expressed interest.

Jeremy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.