Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

I have a lot of locally collected lava rock for sale. The rock has been collected in Las Vegas on private land. There are no legal issues with the resale. It is considered by developers to be a nuisance because it has to be removed and dumped somewhere.

The rock can be seen here in Shurik's el-Natural thread:

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/el-natural/52274-hagrid-s-woods-50-gal-tall.html

PM me if you are interested and we can work out what sizes you are looking for. I hand pick the pieces to match what you are looking for.

I ship in USPS Flat Rate Boxes. The smaller box is $30.00 and the larger box is $40.00 You'll receive about 20 to 25 pounds of rock.

If you need smaller quantities for a nano I'm sure we can work something out.

Steven

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Going to the post office tomorrow morning. I have enough for one more large box and one more small box.

Both boxes contain an assortment of rocks a bit larger than a softball down to about a tennis ball. Very similar to the rock in Shurik's tank.

PM me if you have any questions.

Steven

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a new pile of rock in the garage. PM if you're interested and I'll put together a package tailored to what you are looking for.

I'm also open to trades for plants or shrimp. Let me know if you're interested in setting up something.

If not have a good day.

Blessings,
Steven

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.