Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I bought these lights for my planted tank and then changed my planted tank into my 210g and used the halides I had so I need to sell this setup as it is just taking up space.

It is a ballast from ahsupply, here is what their website says:

"Part 30552 - 2 x 55 watt Bright Kit
Includes: one 14 ounce, solid-state electronic ballast that will operate two bulbs; two 22 inch long multi-angle MIRO 4 enhanced, polished aluminum reflectors, two moisture-resistant endcaps with cords; four steel bulb holders; one grounding power cord; wirenuts, screws and other hardware needed for installation; optional-use pop-in vent covers, snap bushing, cord clamp and nylon spacers; and ballast operation information and wiring diagram. Requires two 55 watt compact fluorescent bulbs (not included).
Price: $69.99"

When I got this the one end was having problems and I didn't have the time to wait for them to send me a new one so my husband cut the end apart and fixed it so the one end doesn't look so good but is fully functional with no problems now.
This will also include 2 bulbs one 10k and one GE 9325 they cost me about $30ea. these bulbs have less than 1-2 months use on them.

So all in all I put out about $130 on this setup but I am only going to ask for $65 for the whole thing. Plus shipping. If you need a shipping quote please send me an email at [email protected] or PM me.

Here are the pics so you can see that the bulbs work:

Let me know.

Jackie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.